One day before the Mucha exhibit ends, I will be hosting a jewelry making event @ NCMA.
You will learn how to compose and assemble a statement necklace using Bohemian-inspired materials—including semi-precious stones, raw crystals, agate and druzy stones.
You will have the choice to follow a ready-made design or go out on your own! There will be a plethora of materials to choose from, much like a jewelry candy store.
• Rare opportunity to experiment with a multitude of premium materials.
• Be inspired by Mucha’s color palettes with natural hues or sparkly metallics.
• Colors include, silvers, golds, blues, greens, amethyst and other neutrals.
• Cherry-pick your faves with the liberty of testing your design and changing your mind!
Design those winter blues away!
DESIGN & WINE Mucha Jewelry Making Event
Date Saturday January 22, 2022
Time 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Price $50 per person (plus tax)
Location East Building (brick building)
Address 2110 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
Skill Level No jewelry skills required
• Admission to Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary Exhibition
• All materials needed for one necklace, length of your choice.
• Intro to design basics, jewelry tips/instructions, one-on-one help with design and assembly.
• Wine and light appetizers.
*Allergic to metal? No worries. With materials like thread, elastic and stones, you’re covered.